Sunday, October 28, 2012

29 Weeks



This week there isn't too much to update since I just wrote in the middle of the week...
I have been trying to think of a fun Halloween costume to highlight my pregnant belly.  I don't want to do anything that takes too long or too much money as I don't really have anywhere to wear it but I thought it would be fun just the same.
This week has brought about a miserable night in which I was very uncomfortable, had indigestion, and ended up in our recliner so I could actually sleep. I hope there will not be more nights like that but I am sure there will be so I will just take them as they come...
My 3rd and final baby shower was today and was hosted by my sister, Emily.  I had a lot of fun and am so grateful to Emily for putting it on, to my mom for helping out, and to all the guests for coming! It was nice to get many of the new friends we have made since moving here together in a setting outside of work.
I can't believe it is almost November...when December hits it will really feel like the countdown has begun.
On another note, I've been enjoying getting to plan my birth again.  After the placenta previa diagnosis I basically tried to avoid any and all information about natural birth.  Now that it is clear, I can go on with my planning!  I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment