Saturday, October 13, 2012

26 Weeks

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









My actual 26 week photo..I'll leave the other pic from 25 weeks since I talked about it in my post :-)
 
My 26 week photo was taken on Sunday, I forgot on Saturday, and I was on the way out the door to go to my prenatal yoga class (hence the outfit).  With my CPP and my extreme pelvic pain, yoga isn't quite the work-out it once was and at times it seems silly for me to go at all but I do get to hang out with other pregnant ladies and be as active as I can be which is a nice change.  I am barred from a few yoga poses due to the CPP (they put too much weight on the pelvis) and a few of the moves I can't do because they cause too much pain, like rotating a leg out to the side and back in.   I would love to be able to do more since it is better for you in the long run.
 My baby bump is growing every day and Leo is kicking a lot now.  Or I'm feeling it more often.  I am subbing a lot more (only at Mooberry so far but I love it there) and the students like to ask questions about Leo and when he is arriving.   Due to my pelvic pain, I am wearing a maternity support belt (at my Dr's rec) and while it helps some the pain is always still there. :-( 
The past month has been spent doing a lot of washing of clothes and bedding, as well as finding a changing table/dresser and buying some diapers (cloth) and prepping them by washing and drying them a few times.  Emily and I set a date for my 3rd and final baby shower which will be at the end of this month, Oct 28th, while my mom is in town!  It feels like this pregnancy is going super fast so I am just trying to enjoy it.
   Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment