Monday, November 12, 2012

30 weeks



 For week 30, I forgot to take a photo so I'll use my awesome Halloween costume picture (which was taken at 29 weeks, 4 days).  :-)   This week was busy as I worked all week at both of my jobs.  Kudos to all the women who work full-time jobs throughout their entire pregnancy.  I've been working quite a bit the past two months but as a substitute I have the option to occasionally take a day off if I need to.  Of course, I try to coordinate those days with Dr's appointments and such but most women do not have that luxury.  I had fun with Halloween even though I didn't go anywhere but my sister's house.  I just wanted to take advantage of the pregnant belly.  I got the idea from a website but there wasn't a picture so I am happy the total effect came out so well.  At my mom's suggestion we placed my "crystal ball" on the table which worked even better!
With my mom in town we were able to get our room set up a little better for Leo's arrival.  We have his bed up and in place as well as our furniture rearranged so that everything fits better.  The next step is to wash the remainder of the clothes that we have and hang some decorations on the wall.  I feel more and more prepared with each task that gets done but I still feel like there is a ton to do before Leo arrives.  I just have to keep checking things off the list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment