Monday, November 12, 2012

31 weeks

I still can't believe I am in the 30's!  9 weeks left!
This past week it has started to really feel like winter...particularly the weekend.  I went for my Dr's appt. on Friday with my mom...so she could hear the heartbeat and see the hospital.  So besides the fact that nobody there knows why I failed one GD test and passed the other one is frustrating but they spent 3 weeks NOT calling me despite repeated attempts to contact them and now they are asking me to track my blood sugar levels every morning and an hour after every meal to see what is going on.  They want to review the results of this investigation at my Nov. 30th appt.  If the results point towards me having GD then they would put my on a GD diet...  I am going to do all this but wouldn't it have made more sense to have me doing this for the past 3 weeks and getting on the GD diet now (if needed).  When there is only a month left is it really going to make that big of a difference in Leo's size??  I can't imagine it would...
As far as my appt. went, I am measuring on schedule for 31 weeks and Leo's heartbeat sounded good!  I know his movement has been great.  I often wonder what he is doing in there and have gotten a foot or fist stuck underneath my ribs several times now.  I still love the feeling but some of his movements or positions have gotten to the point where they are VERY uncomfortable.  He particularly likes my right side and will shift his entire weight over there which makes for some lopsided stretching.  I usually try to move him over when he tries to settle there for longer than a few minutes (which happens at least once a day).  
On the baby front, my cousin Amy is expecting her second baby but first boy (Luke) in just a couple of weeks so really it could be any day now!  I am excited that he will be here soon!
Also, my best friend from high school, Sarah just announced her pregnancy during Halloween.  I am so excited that she is pregnant and that her LO will be pretty close in age to Leo.  She is due in May which also happens to be around the time Evan and I are planning on bringing Leo for his first trip to FL so I will hopefully get to meet Sarah and Ben's LO when we visit!  
Well I'm off to wash more baby clothes!
Love to all!     

No comments:

Post a Comment