Sunday, December 9, 2012

34 Weeks

Not a great picture but this is it for 34 weeks....  I have a photo shoot for my 35 weeks with a friend from Mooberry ES.  She is a photographer and does beautiful pics so I am looking forward to documenting this incredible time in my life.   Not much happening this week just trying to get through the week of long days and lots of cleaning.
I am feeling sad that the Christmas tree is not up yet and won't be for at least a week.  I'm ready for Christmas cheer and it just doesn't feel like Christmas until the house is decorated.  I have been planning a list of things to do before next weekend and it just seems to get longer and longer by the second!  I hope we will find the time to get at least some of it done.  
I did have my 34 week appt. this week and I am measuring perfectly.  34 cm = 34 weeks!  It is hard to believe there is only 6 more weeks left until his due date!  Next week I'll start taking guesses on when everyone thinks he will arrive... 
 Thought I'd leave you with a pic of BB "sitting" on my baby bump.  My bump is almost as big as BB! It gets harder and harder to hold him since I have to squish him up and hold him OVER my belly but he wouldn't have it any other way.  I have managed to keep him from jumping on me...luckily!
Love you all!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment