Sunday, August 12, 2012

18 Weeks

I'm not a big fan of this picture but when you take a picture of yourself, in the middle of the night, because you forgot to do it earlier you have to settle.  
I am 18 weeks and a day!  I have started my second session of prenatal yoga (they are in 6 week increments) and I am still really enjoying it.  As for the LO... doing great from what I can tell.  I have felt him or her so often this week I often expect to be able to feel it from the outside.  Even just a moment ago, when I started typing this post, the LO was tap, tap, tapping on my belly.  The most active times are in the morning after I have had something to eat and a little before I go to bed.  I occasionally get a few kicks midday but not nearly as often.  
Some of you may not know yet but Evan and I have made the decision to cloth diaper our baby.  While this will be more work then disposables it will also be far more cost effective and environmentally healthy.  I feel blessed to have a husband that has embraced it wholeheartedly since I often hear that women don't want to try it because their significant other refuses to help with the extra work or something equally frustrating.   
On another note...9 more days until we find out the gender! I figured it was time to see what everyone else thinks we are having...vote below!
What will the Weaver baby be?
  • Boy
  • Girl



1 comment:

  1. I really don't have a "feeling" either way, but understandably I have "girl" on the brain. lol Plus, it'd be nice to unload some of these baby clothes! I can't wait to find out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete