Thursday, January 15, 2015

Junebug- 18 weeks


Halloween 2014- Just shy of 7 weeks

We are expecting baby #2!  Our LO will arrive sometime in June (due June 19th) and we are very excited.  I have really started showing and look about how I did at 23 weeks with Leo!  Every visit so far has been great.  We got to see our blob shortly before 7 weeks and the heart beat was nice and high at around 164 (I think).  In just two short weeks we will find out whether Junebug is a boy or a girl... I cannot wait to know!  

I have been really trying to hold off placing a possible sex on this babe because I am not as sure as I was with Leo but I have to say that more and more my instincts are leaning towards a girl... but who knows? 


Expecting our second has been so different from expecting our first (at least for me)...  I am a lot busier this time with work and a toddler running around so I barely have time to think about Junebug.  I try to set aside time everyday to focus on Junebug though even if it is just for 5 mins.  The pregnancy has been similar although I've had a lot more nauseousness with this one then with Leo.  I got ALOT closer to throwing up, multiple times.  I also have not had the 20 week anatomy scan yet, which is the ultrasound that they told my I had placenta previa. So I am a little nervous about this time, as placenta previa is one of those things that is most rare during a first time pregnancy and things like already having been diagnosed with it (I have been) and getting a c-section (I have)  ups the risk of it happening again quite a bit! Eeekk!  I am trying not to stress about it too much but it is hard to erase those worries completely.  

18 weeks!
I have just recently started feeling Junebug move more and more.  I thought I felt a few flutters around 15 weeks but they were so quick and short-lived that I'm still not sure.  In the past two days though I have been feeling what I think is movement.  I love the feeling and I can't wait to feel more.  With Leo I felt movement at 14 weeks so I was a little worried but I think a big part of it is, so much of my attention is being pulled out that I don't have as much time to gaze inward. 


 

I am putting up a poll on what sex everyone thinks this one will be...
To get to the blog you have to go to the right hand side of the screen is (near the top and there should be a small grey bar.  If you hover over it it should slide out and give you some options one of which will be the poll.  Hope you find it and enjoy!

What will Weaver baby #2 be?
  • Boy
  • Girl

What will Weaver baby #2 be?
  • Boy
  • Girl

What will Weaver baby #2 be?
  • Boy
  • Girl

What will Weaver baby #2 be?
  • Boy
  • Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment